UA Apollo Twin USB
Superior Desktop Audio Conversion with
Classic Analog Sound for Windows.
USB System Requirements
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets a new standard for desktop music production.
This 2x6 USB 3 interface for Windows allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- USB 3 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Two premium mic/line preamps; Two line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX64 in all major DAWs