True Analog 6-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer with 4 FX Engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer and Tablet Remote Control
With the creation of DEEPMIND 6, the ultimate true analog, 6-voice polyphonic synthesizer is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 6 allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease. Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 6 gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DEEPMIND 6 features comprehensive remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac and selected Android* Apps over USB or MIDI – for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
Classic Polyphonic Synthesizer
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DEEPMIND 6’s pure analog signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
The FX Racks
We also included 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 6’s FX were essentially “rebuilt” in the digital domain – and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 6, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
Glorious 6-Note Polyphony
Playing chords and building textural soundscapes requires the ability to generate multiple notes or sounds simultaneously. While early analog synthesizers were either monophonic (only 1 note at a time), or somewhat limited in the number of sounds they could produce at the same time, the DEEPMIND 6 boosts your creativity with 6-note polyphony. Each voice has 2 oscillators, with OSC 1 generating sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation, and OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with a unique tone modulation. With 12 oscillators at your disposal, a tremendous range of options becomes available including the following oscillator modes: Unison 6, 4, 3, 2 Mono; Mono -2; Mono 4; Mono 6; and Poly. The addition of oscillator sync, oscillator drift and parameter drift allow the recreation of the much sought after warmth and movement found in vintage analog synthesizers, with greatly improved reliability and stability.
Individual voices also have 2 LFOs (Low-Frequency Oscillators) with a range that extends into the audio rate. Each LFO features adjustable slew-rate, modulation delay, key sync, assignable clock sync (internal or external MIDI), envelope auto-triggering, as well as Delay and Fade in. The 7 available waveform shapes are; Sine; Triangle; Square; Ramp Up; Ramp Down; Sample and Hold, and Sample and Glide for an amazing array of tonal options. The DEEPMIND 6 also offers a highly unusual Phase Link option for the polyphonic LFOs, allowing them to operate in Unison (Mono), or link with an adjustable phase shift between voices. Additionally, the LFOs can track key pitch via the modulation matrix, enabling cross mod type effects.
3 Envelope Generators
When it comes to envelope generation, DEEPMIND 6 has all bases covered, thanks to 3 four-stage ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) envelope generators per voice, each equipped with continuously-variable curves for truly unique flexibility. Envelope Trigger Modes include: Legato, Mono, and Retrigger. The envelopes can be triggered by key, individual LFOs, or the control sequencer and looped well into the audio rate. DEEPMIND 6 serves up all the versatility and tone-sculpting options a professional musician could ask for.
8-Channel Modulation Matrix
Want to modulate the reverb tail or compressor with the mod wheel? How about driving the MIDAS Multiband Distortion effect with an LFO or aftertouch? With 19 modulation sources and more than 130 destinations, DEEPMIND 6 provides a multitude of modulation options. And the "press & hold" shortcuts make selection of those sources and destinations quick and easy.
32-Step Control Sequencer
The control sequencer features an adjustable slew rate, MIDI sync, and allows a 32-step pattern of values, which can vary from -127 to 127. Other parameters that can be controlled include: note value; tie and length; slew; and swing. These can all be mapped as modulation sources to any of the available destinations.
Comprehensive remote control is available for DEEPMIND 6 via iPad*/PC/Mac App over USB or MIDI for extended parameter control. The iPad App also features a robust preset manager, gig list full editor and integral Patch Morpher*.
Behringer DEEPMIND 6: True Analog 6-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 6 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC Electronic and Klark Teknik FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and Multi-band Distortion
- 6 voices with 2 analog OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* App over USB or MIDI for extended parameter control
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 6 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analog tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with powerful bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Spring-loaded pitch and assignable modulation wheels provide total hands-on performance
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.