An ultra-affordable homage to the legendary ARP* synthesizer of the ’70s and beyond with all the features of the original and then some including: dual VCOs; 32-step sequencer with onboard storage; arpeggiator and world-class Klark Teknik FX that boast reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects, the ODYSSEY lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its 37 semi-weighted full-size keys, pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the ’70s, the ODYSSEY is sure to become your favorite keyboard. Owning the ODYSSEY is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
True to the Original
Great care has been taken in engineering the ODYSSEY, including the true to the original analog circuitry, legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs, all of which combine to make it easy to recreate the classic sound performance. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the ODYSSEY its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Behringer ODYSSEY Analog Synthesizer with 37 Full-Size Keys, Dual VCOs
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog oscillators for insanely fat sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the ’70s
- 2 voices with sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation and sine/square wave LFO
- 3-way VCF modes: 2-pole MKI (4023), 4-pole MKII (4035) and 4-pole MKIII (4075)
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- World-class Klark Teknik FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- 35 sliders and 25 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- 3 pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control provide total hands-on performance
- Powerful pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.