Rock your Mac with incredible guitar tone
Apogee GiO is a studio quality guitar interface that turns your Mac into the ultimate guitar rig for recording, rehearsing, or performing live on stage. GiO unlocks total control of the virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage through a single foot controller and professional audio interface. Easily turn effects on and off, select presets and control recording functions without ever letting your hands leave your guitar. With Apogee’s industry-leading conversion and preamps, you won’t need to lug around an amp or other heavy gear to sound amazing.
Who is GiO for?
GiO is great for any guitar player with a Mac looking for a wide variety of virtual amps, effects and guitar tones for recording, rehearsing, or live performance. It’s easy to connect GiO and start rocking.
- Studio quality guitar interface for recording, rehearsing,
or live performance
- Advanced AD/DA converters and instrument preamp
technology deliver your guitar’s true tone
- Designed specifically for electric guitar and electric bass
- Optimized for active and passive pickups
- GiO’s excellent signal quality optimizes the sound
of virtual amps and effects
- Hands free recording, effects on/off and preset selection
- Can be used with guitar amp, headphones and powered speakers