DAC Headphone Amplifier
HP-A8MK2 is a DAC headphone amplifier with high efficiency, high-quality sound. You can enjoy high-quality digital audio signals from your computer or from a digital audio player.
- Headphone amplifier equipped with high-quality sound 32bit-DAC (AK4490) and all discrete circuit.
- Supports a sampling frequency of up to 32 bit/192 kHz through in house developed USB driver. In addition, supports DSD 11.2 MHz (ASIO). *DSD playback on Mac is compatible up to 5.6 MHz.
- Eliminates the jitter caused by low accuracy of the source clock of the computer, etc. by using the asynchronous mode of an SPXO for audio (crystal oscillator).
- Equipped with high-quality sound, high-accuracy electronic volume for audio level control.
- Equipped with a large capacity toroidal power transformer.
- Computers, and digital and analog audio devices can be used as the input source.
- Plays DSF files, WAV files and AIFF files on an SD (SDHC) card directly using built-in SD (SDHC) card drive. The drive can also be used for future updates.
- There are several conditions for playback from an SD card. For more information, please refer to "Listening to the files on an SD card" on page 12.
- Equipped with an analog output terminal (RCA pin jack).
- Both the internal clock and the external clock are available for the master clock (only for SPDIF).
- 2x or 4x upsampling function (can also be turned off ).
- Switchable digital filter.
- 24 level gain settings for headphone output.
- Direct analog output that does not pass through the volume.
- Equipped with an infrared remote controller.
- Equipped with an organic EL display.
- Equipped with independent clocks for 44.1K factor and 48K factor.