Great Jazz tone that’s pure and accessible; that’s the philosophy behind the Ibanez PM2 Pat Metheny signature guitar.
Based on the Japanese-made PM200, the PM2 features different tone woods and electronics but still captures every bit of the Pat Metheny sound.
The body and top are made of Linden, while the three-piece neck is constructed using Nyatoh and Maple. The resulting tone is full, rich, and articulate.
This natural tone in combination with the single neck position Super 58 Humbucker, emits a broad, complex sound that’s sure to make its mark in any Jazz ensemble.
Ibanez PM2AA: Pat Metheny Signature 6str Electric Guitar w/Case - Antique Amber
- PM3pc Nyatoh/Mapleset-in neck
- Maple top Maple backMaple sides
- Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Medium fretsArtstar fret edge treatment
number of frets
- Gibraltar Artist bridge
- KT30 tailpiece
- Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bone nut
Harshell Case Included