KLARK TEKNIK DN370
Dual 30 Band, 1/3 Octave Analogue Graphic Equaliser with Enhanced Proportional-Q Response and Four-Band Filtering
The DN370 is the latest evolutionary step in a process of design refinement that goes back over 40 years to the earliest KLARK TEKNIK graphic equalisers. The enhanced Proportional-Q response recaptures that of the classic single channel DN27 graphic equaliser using modern solid-state design and manufacturing technologies, and the DN370 features dual channel 30 band graphic equalisation with swept high-pass and low-pass filters and two swept notch filters per channel. This highly flexible tool box of corrective equalisation and filtering is ideal for both Front of House and stage monitoring applications, where both the gentle contouring and surgically precise high-Q notches uniquely made possible by the Proportional-Q response enhance intelligibility as well as eliminating sub-sonic rumble, room and speaker resonances and standing waves. DN370 is designed for system installers as well, and features Phoenix-style connectors for ease of installation.
- Enhanced Proportional-Q equalisation provides both smooth contouring EQ and High-Q notches
- Swept high-pass and low-pass filters per channel with illuminated LED rings
- Two overlapping high-precision swept notch filters per channel with illuminated LED rings
- Channel bypass and graphic EQ range selection switches
- Long-throw 45 mm oil-damped faders with dust covers for increased accuracy and reliability
- Power-off bypass relays with recessed power switch to avoid accidental operation
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs on Neutrik* XLR and Phoenix* connectors
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.