AES50 to USB 2.0 Converter with up to 48 Bidirectional Channels
KLARK TEKNIK DN9630
The DN9630 greatly simplifies the connection of computers to AES50 audio networks to provide simultaneous multi-channel computer audio recording and playback, making it ideal for use with MIDAS digital consoles and other AES50 equipped products. The single USB 2.0 interface connects directly to a Windows* PC or Apple* Mac and features a very high channel count, offering up to 48 bidirectional channels at 48 kHz and 24 bidirectional channels at 96 kHz sample rates.
- AES50 to USB 2.0 converter for simultaneous computer audio recording and playback
- Up to 48 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz and 24 bidirectional channels @ 96 kHz
- Switchable 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate operation
- Operates from incoming AES50 clock
- Powered via USB 2.0 interface
- Native Core Audio* driver support in Mac OS X*, software drivers available for Windows* PC
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed
- Compact and rugged design with durable aluminium extrusion casing
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.