Beautiful and Powerful. Your own monologue!
Next-generation monophonic analog synthesizer in a vivid five-color lineup.
Fully programmable, analog synthesis for all players; monologue is the next-generation monophonic synthesizer that shares the spirit of the acclaimed minilogue, with a completely new voice and powerful new features.
The monologue is a 25-key, fully programmable monophonic analog synthesizer with a voice all its own. While sharing its sleek layout, knob-per-function workflow and high-quality construction with the best-selling minilogue, monologue is a truly unique new synth for all types of musicians; featuring new voicing and sound sculpting abilities – at an amazing price. The monologue's completely new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO can generate powerful basses and sharp leads, creating awesome mono sounds that showcase its single-voice design. The step sequencer has also been dramatically expanded, allowing more intuitive and more complex editing. With a lineup that gives you a choice of five eye-catching colors, this compact instrument has a strong personality to match your own.
- Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included)
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portability
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Five color variations that will shine on stage or in the studio
Korg monologue Monophonic Analog Synthesizer with Presets
- 25-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Analog synthesis
- 100 programs (80 Presets / 20 Users)
- Each program includes microtuning and sequence data settings
Main Synthesis Parameters
- Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Shape
- Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Noise), Sync/Ring, Pitch, Shape
- VCO1, VCO2
- Cutoff, Resonance
- Type (A/D, A/G/D, G), Attack, Decay, Int, Target (Pitch, Pitch 2, Cutoff)
- Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Mode (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- 16-step monophonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- 32 settings (20 Preset tunings / 6 User scales / 6 User octaves)
- Each setting can be set the key.
- 23 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6
- Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Approximately 6 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Approximately 8 hours (using nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- 2.5 W
(W x D x H)
- 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"
- 1.7 kg / 3.78 lbs.
Silver, Black, Red, Dark Blue, Gold
- AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation)
- AC adapter (DC 9V) (SOLD SEPERATLY)