Open box / return, original packaging and wnty. Authorized Korg dealer.
The Evolution of a Modern Classic
Never before has a single instrument captured the signature sound, the unique performance experience, and the aesthetic satisfaction of so many definitive keyboards as the KORG SV-2 Stage Vintage.
Ten years ago, KORG launched the Stage Vintage line to wild acclaim. The combination of an intuitive live panel, the premier keybed, the ultimate realization of coveted vintage sounds, the clarity of world-class pianos, the warmth and character of period-proper effects, and the distinctively smooth shape has inspired musicians from around the globe for over a decade. Available with either 88 keys or 73 keys, these SV-2 models are the latest additions to the Stage Vintage series, featuring more of everything that makes an SV great. More Sounds. More Memory. More Polyphony. More Presets. More Control. It is quite literally everything one could want in a performance stage piano … and more. Plus, be sure to check out the SV-2S models, equipped with an internal K-ARRAY speaker system.
More. More. More.
The SV-2 contains over ten times the sample data available in previous SV models, providing ample memory for many all-new piano and keyboard sounds. The SV-2 is home to 72 compelling sounds, and provides 64 memory locations to store edited Favorites for instant access during performance. Using the SV-2 Editor software, users are now free to create their own split and layered programs and save them to one of the Favorites locations. In fact, a single favorite can access up to three timbres at once – A piano/bass split with a layer of strings, for example. While user splits must be created using the SV-2 Editor, the split point on the keyboard can be adjusted directly from the front panel. Plus, polyphony of the SV-2 now stands at 128 voices, allowing more effective layering of sounds or sustained chording.
Faithful Sound Reproduction
The SV-2 represents the pinnacle of audio sampling techniques and careful instrument preparation, delivering the most exacting and accurate rendition of so many keyboard classics. Using only the best-maintained instruments and the latest multi-mic’ing methods, every sound has been captured as precisely as possible. The slap of the tine, the release of the hammer, the click of the contacts—every element is amazingly preserved in the RX Layer; mix in as much or as little of these authentic artifacts as you need. In addition, the full dynamic range of each instrument has been faithfully preserved, recreating all of the timbral and volume changes generated from a ppp (pianississimo) touch to an fff (fortississimo) strike – and everything in between. This detailed sampling regime creates a three-dimensional sense of presence, allowing the sound to fully occupy its place in the mix or in the performance space
Experience a treasure trove of classic electro-mechanical, transistorized, tape-driven, analog, and digital keyboard instruments, all reproduced with stunning realism. These sounds defined decades of popular music, and are now once again in demand. The SV-2 places all of these sought-after sounds right at the fingertips – in perfect tune and in impeccable playing condition – no maintenance required. It’s all here. Electric pianos now include nearly all the American tine and reed models, a Japanese electric grand, as well as a rare German electric piano. And then there all those clavis, created using a range of settings. Prefer electronic pianos? There are analog, digital, VPM, FM, and sampled versions – including the ever-popular KORG M1 piano. Looking for Organs? Select from tone-wheel classics; VOX combo, Italian transistor, or American tube organs; and now church and cathedral organs. Need some strings? Choose from a 70s-era analog string machine, prog-era tape strings, or a warm orchestral section. Plus, the SV-2 contains mallets, brass and choir sounds, guitar and bass sounds, even solo and pad synths that are ideal for layering or creating convenient splits.
Plenty of Pianos
The SV-2 remains, at heart, a stage piano. At the touch of a button, you can summon the most outstand-ing grand piano sounds from around the world – including exemplary pianos from the leading German, Italian, Austrian, and Japanese instrument makers. For a more intimate setting, choose one of the authentic Japanese or German upright pianos. Also included are a real honky-tonk piano and a genuine “tack” piano. Last but not least, the SV-2 contains two gorgeous harpsichords, one French and one Italian. Featured alone, layered with another sound, or split across the keyboard, these outstanding piano sounds deliver a strong foundation while delivering additional performance options.
Korg SV2-88SP 2nd Generation 88-Note Stage Vintage Piano with Speakers
SV-2 /SV-2S (73key)
- 73 keys (E1 to E7), Velocity-sensitive KORG RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3)
SV-2 /SV-2S (88key)
- 88 keys (A0 to C8), Velocity-sensitive KORG RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3)
- Eight curves
- Master Transpose, Master Tune, Tuning curves
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - eXpanded)
- 128 notes
- Layer, Split
- 72 (6 Basic sounds x 2 sets, 6 variations)
- MK I Suitcase, MK I Stage, MK II Suitcase, MK II Stage, MK V Stage, MK V Bright, Dyno EP, Dyno EP Bright, Wurly, Wurly Classic, Wurly Dark, Wurly Bright
- FM Piano 1, FM Piano 2, FM Piano 3, FM Piano & Pad, Pianet T, Pianet N, Hybrid Piano, Hybrid Tine, Wurly & Strings, FM & Strings, MK II & Pad, FM & Pad
Piano 1 (Acoustic)
- German Grand, German Classic, Italian Grand, Italian Bright, Japanese Grand, Japanese Bright, Austrian Grand, Austrian Classic, Japanese Upright, Upright Bright, German Upright, Rock Piano
Piano 2 (Various)
- Electric Grand, German Mono, KORG M1 Piano, KORG SG-1D, Digital Piano, Electra Piano, Tack Piano, Honky-Tonk, Piano & Strings, Piano & Pad, Piano & Synth, Piano & Brass
- Clav AC, Clav AD, Clav BC, Clav BD, Harpsichord, Harpsichord Oct, Perc. Organ, Rock Organ, Jazz Organ, VOX Organ, Church Organ, Pipe Organ
- Full Strings, Classic Strings, Tape Strings, Strings & Voices, Warm Pad, Bright Pad, Orchestra, Pizzicato & Glock, Brass, Synth Brass, Pad/Mini Lead, Pad/SynthLead
- 64 (8 banks x 8 variations) for saving of customized settings
- 6 effects (5 effects + 1 total effect)
- Bass, Mid, Treble
- Red Comp, Treble Boost, U-Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, VOX Wah (Auto or Pedal control)
- Clean, Twin, Tweed, AC30, Boutique, Organ Amp + Cabinet Models, Valve Reactor Technology – 12AX7 (ECC83) valve
- Classic Chorus, Black Chorus, Orange Phaser, Small Phaser, MX Flanger, Rotary (Slow/Fast control)
- Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo, Stereo Delay (Tap tempo)
Total FX (only editable with SV-2 Editor)
- Stereo Mastering Limiter, Stereo Limiter
- TYPE knob, VARIATION knob, FAVORITES 1–8 switches
Favorite Sound select
- 1–8 switches, SOUND TYPE knob
- Equalizer: On/Off switch, BASS knob, MID knob, TREBLE knob
- On/Off switch, TYPE knob, SPEED knob, INTENSITY knob, AUTO/PEDAL switch (available when the TYPE = Vox Wah)
- On/Off switch, TYPE knob, DRIVE knob
- On/Off switch, TYPE knob, SPEED knob, INTENSITY knob, Slow/Fast switch (available when the TYPE = Rotary.)
- On/Off switch, TYPE knob, DEPTH knob, Tap (available when TYPE = Stereo Delay)
- Master Volume
- Transpose, Local Off, Touch, Function
- 72 songs (one song for each preset sound)
- L, R connector (XLR balanced), L/MONO jack, R/MONO jack (6.3 mm [1/4"] unbalanced)
- Headphone jack（6.3 mm [1/4”] stereo jack)
- L/MONO jack, R/MONO jack (6.3 mm [1/4"] unbalanced)
- IN, OUT
- USB: 2.0 Type B connector (doubles the MIDI Interface)
- KORG DS-2H (included), DS-1H(sold separately)
- PS-1 foot switch, PS-3 foot switch (sold separately)
- Volume/Expression, XVP-20, EXP-2, PS-1 foot switch, or PS-3 foot switch (sold separately)
- 2 x 2.5" with 2 x 3" passive radiator
- 2 x 15 W
- Internal switching adapter, AC 100~240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 16 W
- 25 W
Dimensions (W x D x H, excluding music stand):
- 45.0" x 13.66" x 6.18"
- 53.39" x 13.66" x 6.18"SV-2 73key
Weight (excluding music stand)
17.2 kg/37.92 lbs
20.35 kg/44.86 lbs18.3 kg/40.34 lbs
21.45 kg/47.29 lbsOthers
Power cable, Music stand, DS-2H damper pedal, Quick Guide.