T100 Slimline Auditorium Cutaway Electric - Black
The Stage Range starts with the high-gloss T100 Series. Maple, mahogany, and black binding join the dark mahogany back and sides to the solid Red Cedar top and add character to the Occitan Cross rosette. The honey-mahogany neck features a comfortable French satin finish and a smooth Indonesian rosewood fingerboard.
The T100 Stage Series offer an oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo inlay. Satin black tuners are matched to satin black tulip buttons. While the neck offers a confident French satin finish, the solid Red Cedar top and dark mahogany back and sides are outfitted in a rich, high gloss. The fingerboard and bridge feature Indonesian rosewood; both the compensated saddle and nut are black graphite. Natural, Brown Sunburst, and Black finishes are available; the T100 Stage Series features both Dreadnought and Auditorium body styles, including Left-handed and Cutaway Electrics (StudioLâg) instruments.
- Comfortable Slimline body; high-gloss Black finish; Red Cedar top with dark mahogany back and sides
- Maple, mahogany, and black colored body binding & Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- French satin-finished honey mahogany neck; Indonesian rosewood fingerboard
- StudioLâg electronic system; Five expertly voiced EQ settings, volume control
- Flexible NanoFlex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle