W-DMX™ + Skywire™ 2.4GHz Wireless DMX Receiver
Blizzard LightCaster AnyFi™
Ultra Stable Wireless DMX
The LightCaster AnyFi™ is a USB-rechargeable, battery-powered, wireless DMX transceiver that is capable of transmitting or receiving either ultra-stable, Wireless Solutions AB™ W-DMX 2.4 GHz ISM (AFHSS) wireless DMX signals, or Blizzard Lighting’s own Skywire™ 2.4 GHz band frequencies. It will sync up perfectly to any Blizzard wiCICLE™ or Skywire™(7CH) enabled products, plus, there is an additional Skywire™6-channel mode that will sync up flawlessly with other AnyFi™enabled products using this mode. Skywire™ (6CH) mode is found exclusively in Blizzard Lighting AnyFi™ brand products.
Its user-friendly operation simplifies all the complex communication protocols, and it features an easy-to-use 4-button TFT display menu interface. When using W-DMX®, users can leave any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum). An unlimited number of receivers can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
• Built-in W-DMX™ Transceiver
• Built-in Skywire™ 6/7-Channel Transceiver
• Built-in lithium battery
• TFT display and friendly menu interface
• Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS)
• 32-bit ARM Processor, DMA transfer without delay
• Standard 3-pin XLR In/Out connections
• 4-button status menu and LED frequency/status indicator
• Plug-and-play operation, pairing mode, supports more transmitter universes