12 Input Analogue Live and Studio Mixer with Midas Microphone Preamplifiers
The compact DM12 honours yourstage or studio desktop space,while providing incredible sonicperformance, amazing versatility – andan unheard of level of affordability.
What is the secret behind DM12’ssuperb, studio-quality sound? TheDM12 features 8 award-winning,MIDAS microphone preamplifi ers withtrue +48 V Phantom Power, acclaimedby audio engineers the world over for their transparency and nuancedlow noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 12channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ withmid-frequency sweep, 2 switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, 2 monitorouts and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an analogue work of art – the fullyfeatured DM12!
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 12 input channels
- 8 mono input channels with award-winning Midas microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically-balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with swept mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.