The latest edition of our award-winning Piano series is equipped with dual piano engines, dual sample synths and twice the memory of the previous generation.
With the combination of a premium Triple Sensor keybed and our exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology, the portable Nord Piano 5 delivers an exceptional playing experience.
Two independent Pianos and Sample Synths
The Piano and Sample Synth sections of the Nord Piano 5 each contain two independent Layers. The two Pianos and two Sample Synths can be used simultaneously in a variety of split or Layer configurations. Combined with the versatile effects routing, a wide range of combinations can be achieved - from classic ensemble settings to rich soundscapes. The LED equipped Level controls allow for quick and precise balancing of all Layer volume levels. A Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal can be assigned to each Layer.
9 Grands, 9 Uprights, 10 Electric Pianos and much more
The Nord Piano 5 factory bank contains 9 Grands, 9 Uprights, 10 Enhanced Electric Pianos, Clavinet, Digital Pianos, Marimba, Vibraphone and much more from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all carefully selected for their unique character! Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling technology capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is regularly updated with new unique world class sounds, and always free of charge. All sounds are easily replaced using the Nord Sound Manager.
Two brand new independent Sample Synths with greatly expanded memory for the sounds in the Nord Sample Library.
The Sample Synth Section contains a completely reworked selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library including exclusively licensed sounds from the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin as well as a selection of samples from the Symphobia and Swing! libraries by ProjectSAM. All sounds can be quickly replaced using the Nord Sound Manager . You can also create your own sample instruments using the unique free Nord Sample Editor software for Mac and Windows.
The Sample Synth section provides two fully-featured and independent Layers and is equipped with intuitive controls for attack, decay/release and dynamic velocity response. The new Soft and Bright Timbre settings provide a quick way of shaping the tone of the sound.
Nord Piano 5 88 : dual piano engines, dual sample synths and twice the memory
- 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
- 73-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action NEW
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Advanced Layering (2 Pianos + 2 Sample Synths) NEW
- Advanced KB Split with optional crossfades NEW
- Seamless Transitions
- OLED display for excellent overview
- 2 independent Piano Layers NEW
- 2x memory for Nord Piano Library NEW
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Creative Piano Timbre options including Dyno filter
- 3 Dynamic Curves to suit any playing style
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
- Advanced String Resonance
- Soft Release
- 2 independent Sample Synth Layers NEW
- 2x memory for Nord Sample Library NEW
- Soft and Bright filters NEW
- Tru-Vibrato NEW
- Unison mode for rich, ensemble sounds NEW
- Attack, Decay/Release and Dynamic controls
- High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Chorale and Bright/Dark mode NEW
- Delay with Ping Pong mode NEW