The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
The Medusa Hybrid Synthesizer is a fruit of a collaboration between Dreadbox and Polyend companies. It has emerged from both teams unusual approach to integrating analog and digital domains into a totally new quality. The innovative way of connecting a classic synthesis character with the digital versatility and unique musical controller brings out the best of these two worlds. Seems like a simple addition, but this fusion brings something that has never been available before.
- 64 fully responsive and customizable, three-dimension expressive pads with assignable musical scales and different layouts.
- The Grid is storing 128 presets of voices, chords memory, sequences and more than one hundred modulators per step.
- Choose any modulation parameter per preset for X, Y and Z pressure axis.
- Three sequencing modes: step, live and incremental.
- Unique musical controller, sequencer and powerful modulation source fixed in one powerful Grid.
- Sequence notes, modulation parameter locks or even entire synth voice presets per step.Separate voice, notes sequence and modulation randomizer onboard.
- All the necessary Grid information is given on a crispy OLED display.
Polyend Medusa Black LE: Hybrid Synthesizer
You like it digital or prefer analog?
- Three synchronizable analog oscillators with the choice of four classic wave types for each of them.
- One 24dB classic Dreadbox analog filter with three different types (2pole LP, 4pole LP, HP).
- Frequency modulation separately for analog oscillators and filter.
- Analog noise generator with colour shaping.
- Three digital wavetable oscillators with a choice of 64 morphable wavetables.
- Three different play modes: monophonic, semi polyphonic x3, semi polyphonic x6.
- Audio input lets you use the power of Medusa sound engine with external audio sources.
- Second OLED screen to display all necessary synthesis data.