Live Digital Console with 48 Input Channels, 24 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers, 27 Mix Buses and 96 kHz Sample Rate
PRO SERIES PRO1-IP
The ground breaking PRO1 features 48 simultaneous input channels with 24 award-winning MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 27 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses in an all-new lightweight aluminium frame. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO1 features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision. Designed for use in high-profile live sound applications, the PRO1 sets a new standard of performance and portability in a compact digital console form factor.
AES50 audio networking technology allows the PRO1 to dynamically assign up to 172 inputs and 172 outputs at 96 kHz sample rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO1 equally at home in theatres and clubs as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
- Live performance digital console with up to 48 simultaneous input channels
- 24 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 27 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 172 inputs and 172 outputs @ 96 kHz sample rate
- 8 VCA (Variable Control Association) and 6 POPulation groups
- Up to 28 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 6 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines
- 18 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screen
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.