Active speakers for live sound reinforcement and stage monitoring as well as distributed sound systems for clubs, music venues and corporate events. ART 312-A MK4 is the optimum choice for live sound situations where an exceptional full range, outstanding bass reproduction and accurate high frequency delivery are required.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug‘n’go device.Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
- 128 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
RCF ART 312-A MK4 Active 800W 2-way 12" w/1" HF comp. loudspeaker
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XRL, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-32
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft Limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
- High frequencies:200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
- High frequencies:100 W RMS
- Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:680 / 26.77 mm/inch
- Width:405 / 15.94 mm/inch
- Depth:345 / 13.58 mm/inch
- Net Weight:16.8 / 37.04 kg/lbs