32x32 Pro Tools | HD I/O With Dual PSUs
Focusrite RedNet HD32R
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, 32x32 Pro Tools | HD™ interface for any Dante™ audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet HD32R is the ideal choice for integrating your Pro Tools HD system into a Dante networked I/O environment in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
A pair of DigiLink mini connectors allows RedNet HD32R to connect directly to any Pro Tools | HD system whether it's Native, HDX or even a legacy TDM system. Multiple RedNet HD32R units can be on the same Pro Tools system up to the maximum I/O channel count of Pro Tools, and Loop Sync I/O allows seamless integration with other Pro Tools interfaces such as HD I/O and Sync HD I/O.
- 32x32 Pro Tools | HD I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Primary and Expansion DigiLink mini connections
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O for increased flexibility and integration with other Pro Tools | HD hardware
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control