8-Channel Remote-Controlled Mic Pre With Dual PSUs
Focusrite RedNet MP8R
RedNet MP8R is a 1U, eight-channel remote-controlled mic pre and A-D interface for any Dante™ audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet MP8R is the ideal choice for providing mic pres in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
RedNet MP8R was designed in direct response to requests from clients in Live Sound and Broadcast looking for a high-quality remote controlled mic pre coupled with high performance A-D conversion. The result is a preamp with high dynamic range, flat frequency response, and excellent common-mode gain performance. The unique automatic gain compensation feature allows for a variety of flexible workflows; each mic pre feeds a pair of network transmitters, – one directly fed by the mic pre, the other fed through automatically compensated DSP – making mic pre sharing very simple. Front panel level indication is provided through 6-segment LED meters, while an OLED display indicates input gain and other system information.
- Eight-channel remote controlled mic pre and A-D for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates with very low latency
- Excellent common-mode gain performance improves rejection of noise induced in the cable
- AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Maximum input of 28dBu allows versatile, universal input
- Automatic gain compensation allows a second set of network transmitters to remain at the same signal level, independently of changes to the analogue gain. This makes the sharing of mic pres simple in many workflows
- Remote-controllable Gain, Phantom Power and High-Pass Filter from Yamaha CL and QL Series Consoles
- 20dB pad, HPF and polarity inversion per input
- 6-segment LED level meters; OLED display indicates input gain and system information
- Extensive remote control and signal metering from RedNet Control