Professional Monitoring Headphones
SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones feature a precisely tailored frequency response that delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Optimized for studio recording and critical listening
- Closed-back, circumaural collapsible design
- Detachable, coiled cable
- Includes SRH840, threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter, carrying bag, replacement ear pads, and user guide
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Shure SRH840: Professional Monitoring Headphones
|Maximum Input Power||1000 mW|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Weight||0.7 lb (317.5 g)|
|Cable Length||3 meters (9.84 ft)|
|Cable Style||Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|