Studio sound. Live performance.
StudioLive® 18sAI: Active Integration Subwoofer
PreSonus StudioLive 18sAI
The 18-inch Sub that Really Takes Advantage of DSP
The StudioLive® 18sAI subwoofer features a robust onboard loudspeaker processor that can be accessed and controlled over a standard LAN network.
PreSonus® SL Room Control software makes customizing your speaker system as simple as connecting an Ethernet cable to a wireless router.
Not Just Powerful… Extremely Smart
Although the StudioLive 18sAI works great with other powered loudspeakers, when used with a StudioLive 312AI, 315AI, or 328AI, it forms a true four-way system. For applications that require a more linear (“flat”) frequency response between the subwoofer and full-range speaker, engage the highpass filter on the full-range AI-series loudspeaker to readjust the phase and time-alignment, keeping the full-range system in phase with the 18sAI subwoofer. Or leave the highpass filter off and enjoy perfectly phase- and time-aligned overlap at 100 Hz between full-range system and 18sAI.
Take advantage of wireless and wired communications over an Ethernet or Wi-Fi local area network for monitoring and control over custom tuning settings. Better yet, add the SL-Dante-SPK option card to create a Dante™ network. For complete details and specifications, visit www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-18sAI.
- 18-inch ferrite transducer with 4-inch voice coil
- 1,000 watts Class D amplification
- 32-bit floating point DSP with alignment delay
- Switchable stereo/summed-mono XLR line outputs
- Wired or wireless networking with free SL Room Control software features Network Setup Wizard, remote control over output level, HP filter, operational modes, performance modes, mute, speaker delay, 31-band GEQ, and 8-band PEQ
- Optional Dante™ card
- Pole insert and ergonomic handles