Studio sound. Live performance.
StudioLive 312AI: Active Integration Loudspeaker
PreSonus StudioLive 312AI
12-inch Three-way Coverage with the CoActual Difference
The StudioLive® 312AI delivers 3-way coverage, with a 12-inch low-frequency driver and our proprietary 8-inch, CoActual® coaxial speaker for mid- and high-frequency reproduction. These transducers are driven by a hefty 2,000W RMS of triamplified, Class D power, all housed in a compact enclosure. The 312AI is time- and phase-aligned to form a true 4-way system when paired with the StudioLive 18sAI subwoofer. And it’s fully controllable with SL Room Control for iPad®, Mac®, and Windows®.
The proprietary CoActual 8-inch, horn-loaded coaxial speaker offers a consistent acoustic center—a single point source that offers unique advantages, thanks to the driver’s symmetrical response. The net result is exceptional 3D imaging and a natural listening experience that reveals the subtlest details.
A Unique Design with Studio Monitor Fidelity.
The StudioLive 312AI is equipped for wireless and wired communications over an Ethernet or Wi-Fi LAN for monitoring and control. Better yet, add the SL-Dante-SPK option card to create a Dante network and ditch your analog cables in favor of lightweight CAT5 cables.
For complete details and specifications, visit www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-312AI.
- Unique 8-inch ferrite midrange driver with integrated titanium compression driver employing Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 12-inch, custom-designed ferrite LF transducer
- 2,000W RMS of triamped, Class D amplification
- 32-bit floating point DSP with asymmetric 3-way crossover and Temporal EQ® for horn reflection, linear time and amplitude anomalies correction, performance contouring, and dynamic and excursion limiting
- XMAX Class A mic preamp with phantom power
- Mix output
- 4 DSP operation modes, external Subwoofer mode
- Wired or wireless networking with free SL Room Control software
- Optional Dante™ card
- Integrated M10 fly points, pole mount, and ergonomic handles