Designed to turn the wheels. And then some.
Get inspired by the new Numa Organ 2! Its Physical Modeling synthesis is the most authentic revival of the sound of an electromechanical tone wheel organ. But the Numa Organ 2 is much more!
The Numa Organ 2 sound models have been designed to give a wide variety of sounds, derived from the analysis of the main characters of some of the most popular organ sounds, allowing to build combinations using the drawbars and all the available post processing effects (Vibrato, Chorus, Rotary, Reverb, Drive, Click, Leakage). The Numa Organ 2 performs as a clone of some Tone Wheel Organs, and captures some characters of old Acoustic & Electronic Organs by keeping the full flexibility of using any customized mixing, editing function and control.
More than an organ
Using the reversed octave you can select one of the 7 different sound models between Tonewheel Organs, Electric Organs and Church diapason.
Grab the sound
With the extended control panel you can use more than 30 physical controls to fit the sound to your favorite taste.
Any sound combination can be stored in one of the 12 memory locations and can be immediately recalled from the reversed octave.
Ports and connections
Modern and old school at the same time. Connect the instrument to a computer through the USB port and control a real Leslie® by the 11-pins port.
Studiologic Numa Organ 2
- 73 Keys (61 + 1 reverse colour octave) - TP/8O semi-weighted Action
- Dual switch detection system
- Velocity curve (on MIDI output)
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 7 organ models
- 3x Tonewheel (A/B/C), 3x Analog, 1x Classic Diapason
- Physical modelling synthesis
- Percussion 4'/22/3' + Volume and Decay controls
Effects / Processing
- Master Volume
- Bass, Treble
- FX: Reverb, Drive, Leakage, Click
- Rotary: Slow/Still/Fast
- Chorus/Vibrato (6 selections)
- 11 Programmable + 1 panel User's Presets
- Upper/Lower sections with split
- Pedal section + Pedal to Lower
- Edit functions
- Tune, Perc level, Perc length
- Dynamic Touch in "local off" mode
Controls / UI
- 9x Drawbars
- Pitch bend wheel
- Rotary / Modulation wheel
- Chorus / Vibrato knob
- Preset / Sound button
- 3x Split controls
- 2x Transpose controls
- 3x Percussion buttons
- 4x Effect knobs
- 3x Output volume / EQ knobs
- Dynamic touch / [MIDI] button
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 3,5 mm mini stereo jack
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold (Rotary Slow/Fast), Expression
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI
- AC IN: 110-240V
Size and Weight
- Width: 105 cm / 41,5"
- Depth: 30 cm / 11,8"
- Height: 10 cm / 4,1"
- Weight: 11 Kg / 24,3 lbs
- Numa Organ 2
- Power cord
- CD Manual