Ultra-Compact 200 Watt Bass Head with Class-D Amp Technology
TC Electronic BAM200
- 200 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- TC Electronic preamplifier design for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- 3-band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
BAM200 combines dynamic punchy tone and loads of headroom with amazing low-end performance, putting an end to your quest for the ‘holy grail’ of tiny bass amps. With 200 Watts of cutting-edge Class-D power in your corner, this minuscule bass head punches well above its weight class.
A specially designed high-voltage MOSFET preamp gives BAM200 its warm sound and immediate feel of an actual tube amp, while the responsive 3-band EQ provides a broad tonal palette that lets you lay down the law in any musical genre.