Stereo Multi-Effects Processor with Legendary TC Reverbs and Effects
TC Electronic M100
If you want to add the digital magic that puts the perfect finishing touch on your live or studio sound, tap into the incredible M100. So easy-to-use – the M100 can instantly turn anyone into a digital FX expert!
16 Award-Winning FX Presets
An incredibly compact multi-effects processor, the M100 features 16 award-winning TC ELECTRONIC presets including studio-grade reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and a variety of stunning multi-effects.
An intuitive FX selector allows you to choose from the 16 single or multi-effects that suit your music, while the versatile Parameter and Tap/Select functions give you the ultimate control over a wide range of parameters.
Your Connection to Amazing Sound
The M100 has two modes of operation – mono or stereo. While the input connectors accept both, balanced and unbalanced 1/4" cables, the output features impedance-balanced 1/4" TRS connectors. M100’s stereo Input level control with LED level indication ensures precision adjustment for the optimal signal integrity.
Additional Features and Build Quality
Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls make it so very easy to quickly dial-in the perfect sound. And if you’re using the M100 live, the footswitch connector provides easy on/off switching (footswitch not included). Highest-quality potentiometers, switches with clear status indication and high-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters ensure exceptional sonic performance.
Small but Mighty
The M100 is the simple, portable and affordable way to add an exciting new dimension to your sound, one that will instantly elevate your performance to the next level. Find out why musicians, home recording enthusiasts and sound technicians love the M100.
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
- High-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Additional footswitch connector for easy effects on/off control
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark