TURBOSOUND MILAN M15B
2200 Watt 15" Powered Subwoofer with KLARK TEKNIK Technology for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The 2,200-Watt MILAN M15B is a powered portable band pass 15" subwoofer that is designed for maximum bass extension for both portable and permanent install applications. M15B’s discrete inputs are equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/XLR connectors and a shared Level control, making them ideal for a wide range of music sources, from mixing consoles, low impedance microphones, guitars and keyboards.
- Band pass powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,200 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Bass boost and polarity switch for accurate low frequency system integration
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 36 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.