15" Front Loaded Subwoofer for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The 2,000 Watt NuQ115B is a front loaded 15" subwoofer system that is ideally suited for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the NuQ115B provides optimal FOH performance, as well as exceptional drum and side fill monitoring applications.
A bass reflex port design enclosure, the NuQ115B features a high power, double suspension 15" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialized inside/outside wound voice coil for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The NuQ115B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾ ") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. A 35 mm pole socket, internal M10 rigging points, and recessed carry handles are standard, as are the high impact interlocking corners, which also ensure ground stacking stability. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors, with switchable input and link connections to accommodate standalone subwoofer applications, or subwoofer and satellite speaker connectivity via 4 core speaker cabling
- Front loaded subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.