UA Apollo x6
16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion
FREE UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Thunderbolt 3
Apollo x6 allows music producers and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround sound monitoring* — all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac** or PC.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 16 x 22 interface easily outperforms everything in its class with two Unison™-enabled mic preamps, providing authentic emulations of preamps from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more, plus all-new HEXA Core processing — yielding 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
- 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac**)
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Record through 2 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more†
- Surround monitor controller up to 5.1 format*
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp; Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A, and 1176 compressors; Marshall Plexi Classic; Ampeg SVT-VR Classic and more
- UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- *Surround Sound Support for Apollo X Coming Q4 2018.
**Mac Pro (Late 2013“black cylinder” model) compatibility for Apollo X coming Q4 2018.