Sweet and Low
ULT18: Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer
Low-end punch you can hear and feel.
Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker, and a perfect companion for the PreSonus® full-range boxes, the ULT18 subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear low-end punch.
With 135 dB output from 2,000 watts of Class D power and a direct radiating, ported enclosure, it has all the muscle needed for detailed low-frequency performance in a wide range of applications. Its custom, 18-inch, low-frequency transducer with 4-inch voice coil provides 7 mm of driver travel before over-excursion to push more air faster. Over-current, DC, over/under-voltage, over-temperature, and high-frequency protection ensure reliability.
Equally at home in mobile and installed systems.
The ULT18 has two combo mic/line inputs and a Direct Output with level control. DSP presets provide extended low-frequency performance or a more natural response to suit a variety of applications. Other features include a variable lowpass filter, polarity invert with indicator, mono on/off with indicator, and front-panel LED on/off with indicator. Indicators are also provided for Preset, Signal, Clip, and Thermal.
This quality subwoofer features a eucalyptus plywood enclosure with tough Chemline™ polyurethane coating, power-coated steel grille, 12 M10 mounting points, and ground-stacking capabilities.
- 18-inch custom woofer with 4-inch voice coil
- 2,000W Class D power
- 2 combo XLR/¼” TRS inputs
- Variable Low Pass control
- Direct Output
- Extended LF DSP mode preset with LED indicator
- Polarity Invert On/Off, Mono On/Off, Front LED On/Off, Signal, Clip, Thermal LEDs
- Locking IEC connection
- Rugged, texture-painted eucalyptus plywood enclosure
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 12 integrated M10 rigging points for suspended horizontal and vertical installation