VOX's AV60 uses a pair of 12AX7 tubes and a unique analog circuit design to deliver robust guitar tones reminiscent of the most coveted amplifiers of all time. With eight classic pre-amp circuits, three analog-inspired effects, and convenient features like an effects loop and external speaker out, the AV60 is one of the most exciting amps in the VOX lineup.
The AV60 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact, yet gig-worthy combo. The AV60's unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes a 12AX7 tube to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches. These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. The VOX AV60 is perfect for players who need a versatile, affordable, and incredible sounding amp
- 60 Watts of power through a custom VOX 12" speaker
- True analog circuit design complete with two 12AX7 tubes
- Achieve authentic tones with two sets of eight, all-analog amp models
- Effects Loop and external speaker output; Unique cabinet design enhances tone & resonance
- Hi-Fi Aux input; Headphone output with realistic cabinet simulation