2 Pole Analog Filter Desktop Module
Since the very beginning, Waldorf has been renowned for the quality of our excellent sounding analog filters. Whether these were integrated in stand alone units, such as the 4-Pole, X-Pole or the AFB16, which enabled the world's first analog plug-Ins, or were found inside our synthesizers such as the Wave, the Q+ or the Pulse - Waldorf filters have influenced the world's sound for over two decades.
- Waldorf’s exclusive analog filter technology, now available in desktop module format
- 2-Pole gives the guitar player, DJ, or keyboard player access to the heart of the Waldorf sound
- Inspiring user interface designed with a one knob/one function philosophy
- Spice up your live performances with dramatic filter sweeps that really cut through
- Hook a pedal controller up to the 2-Poles' cutoff CV In, or use the integrated envelope follower
- Animate your pad sounds using 2-Pole's LFO