A true high-end analogue compressor not only adds punch to your signal, but it also can be modulated in intriguing and unconventional ways!
Side-chaining with a adjustable balance control will open a huge set of modular possibilities.
The cmp1 has all the features you expect from a modern compressor including attack and release control, automatic and manual modes, hard and soft knee as well as output gain and bleed amount of the original signal.
WALDORF CMP1 for Eurorack high-end analogue compressor
- True analogue high-end compressor
- Flexible side-chaining
- Control path based on controllable balance of side and main signal
- RMS and Peak modes
- Threshold and compression controllable from panel with additional CV-inputs
- Attack & Release in manual or automatic mode
- Hard- and soft-knee compression
- Bleeding control for mixing original signal to compressed output
- Overall gain control
- Separate output of detector signal for use as envelope follower
- Additional level control input for optional use as exponential VCA