Imagine using 6 analog voices to craft a sound that's powerful, raw, and entirely yours. Imagine a sound existing in two states simultaneously in a single preset, with seamless morphing between them. Imagine multi-axis performance controls offering next-generation musical expression. Imagine instant and limitless modulation at your fingertips. Imagine a polysynth made by musicians, for musicians.
Evolution of the Brute sound
Raw, powerful, organic. The analog Brute voice is an unmistakable sonic force to be reckoned with - how about six at once?
PolyBrute's six-voice power starts with two Brute waveshaping oscillators. With sprawling timbral versatility from delicate airy pads to snarling stacked bass, these are six voices you can count on to excel in every application.
The tactile and reactive nature of analog synthesis is right at the heart of PolyBrute's architecture. Tame or animate the oscillators with an expanded array of multiple filters, envelopes and LFOs for absolute control over the analog domain. Once you've harnessed its sound sources, PolyBrute is your vessel for an inspiring voyage into sound.
a bold new chapter in the story of synthesis
PolyBrute’s morphing abilities let you perform, compose, and explore sound without boundaries.
Imagine being able to sweep all the parameter settings between two different patches all at once. PolyBrute goes even further with its groundbreaking ability to gradually morph between two completely different states within any patch.
Launch into an infinite continuum of inspiring new sounds in between.
For morphing to work, hands-on control is essential - PolyBrutes takes it to another level. The all-new Morphée three-dimensional performance touchpad ensures that intricate morphing expression is always right at your fingertips. Manipulate any facet of PolyBrute’s sound, from delicate morphing to extreme dynamic shifts, across the X, Y and Z axis in an instant.
It doesn't end there; PolyBrute is armed to the teeth with articulate controllers to give your performances and compositions the elusive human touch.
This unparalleled sonic flexibility and expressivity is what earns PolyBrute its place in synthesizer history - a trailblazer of creativity.
Arturia PolyBrute: 6-Voice Polyphonic Morphing Analog Synthesizer
AC Input Specifications
- Voltage 100V - 240V AC
- Power 85W
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Safeguard fuse characteristics F3.15A, 250v AC
- Expression (x2) Tip = Pot center tap; Ring = 3.3V; Sleeve = Ground
- Sustain Normally open
- Gate 0 – 5V
Audio I/O Jack Level
- Master Out L/R Mono TS +4dBu
- 15°-35° C (59°-95° F)
- 5-octave, velocity-sensitive, channel aftertouch, adjustable curves
- Morphée, a 3-D controller that can modulate parameters along the X,
- Y, and Z axes simultaneously
- Aftertouch (pressure sensitivity)
- Ribbon controller
- Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Octave buttons can shift keyboard range +/- 2 octaves from center
Other hardware features
- Stereo outputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru connectors
- Clock In/Out for integration with modular systems
- USB type B connector for use with DAWs and the PolyBrute Editor
- Headphone jack with independent level control