The Speedlight kit is rugged, and solid. The playing surfaces are very realistic, and as possibly your first or second electronic kit expressive beyond the capabilities of any other drum manufacturer, especially when linked to the DrumIt3 module.
The most important part of any electronic drum kit, is the sound source. It is the heart and soul of any kit. You can have a setup with lots of pads, cymbals, bells and whistles and it all looks very impressive. But! And it is a very important But! Unless the sound module can deliver cutting edge technology, with unparalleled sound the whole experience will be very disappointing. With the Speedlight kit you get what is possibly one of the best edrum modules ever designed. Simply compare the specifications of the Di3 module to any other module currently on the market, and you will quickly see it has very few competitors.
The original dream and concept when 2Box was created back in 2006 was to provide electronic drummers, and acoustic drummers, a truly ground breaking sound experience. With the acclaimed original DrumIt 5 electronic drum kit this goal was achieved. Never before had an ekit had the sound and expressiveness possible on a electronic drum kit without the raw power and technology built into the new 2Box products. Now 2Box wants to create this experience once again for a whole new generation with our new Speedlight kit!
2 Box Speedlight Kit: DrumIt 3 electric drum module plus 8 Pads
- DI3 Module
- 1* 13 inch Hi-Hat Pad with Stand.
- 1* 12 inch Crash cymbal with choke
- 1* 14 inch Ride cymbal with Bell, bow ,edge and choke detection
- 1* 10 inch Snare with Rim. Mesh head and rubber edge
- 3* 8 inch Toms with Rim. Mesh head and rubber edge
- 1* Kick Drum
- 1* Holder for Module compatible with DI3 or DI5Mk2
- Rack stand with holders for all pads and cymbals.
- Set of 8 ¼” Stereo Jack Cables between Module and Pads/cymbals including Velcro straps
- The floor space needed to set up the kit is: 1,2 m x 0,70 m, plus added space for your drum throne