Versatile, Customized, Low-End Performance
Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer
Powerful, clear, accurate low end.
With its 18-inch low-frequency transducer, driven by 1,200 watts of Class D power, the AIR15s subwoofer provides plenty of detailed bottom end all the way down to 35 Hz.
Since each venue has unique acoustics, and each application makes different demands on a sound system, we’ve equipped AIR-series subwoofers with easy-to-use controls and signal-processing presets. Set the subwoofers for normal front-of-house use or choose the Mo’ Bass preset for an even bigger low-end. Optimize them for use in an array. Even turn the grille LED off for install applications or set it to illuminate only when the protection limiter is engaged—all at the touch of a button.
A Fresh Approach to 18-inch Active Subs.
The AIR18s features two combo XLR and ¼” TRS line-level inputs with level control, and throughputs are provided to connect full-range systems or multiple subwoofers in larger systems.
Although it has a rugged, tour-grade birch enclosure, the AIR18s is more compact and lightweight than you’d expect. With integrated provisions for the included castor kit, ground-stacking provisions, and ergonomic handles on both sides, it’s easy to transport, while offering the features and performance needed for demanding installs.
- 1,200W (dynamic) Class D power amp
- 18-inch woofer with 4-inch voice coil
- 2 combo XLR-¼” line inputs and two XLR direct outputs
- DSP performance presets (Normal and Mo’Bass):
- DSP Locate presets for arrayed and non-arrayed applications (Normal, Cardioid, Endfire)
- Fully variable lowpass filter with LP filter presets for AIR15, AIR12, and AIR10
- Alignment delay—adds delay time relative to full-range speaker
- Polarity—invert the polarity of the summed input signal
- Ground-stack and castor provisions (castor kit included)
- Rugged, texture-painted, birch enclosure with tour-grade, 17-gauge steel grille