The turning point for your recordings
Zen Go Synergy Core is the first ever bus-powered desktop interface packed with tech featured only in high-end professional studios, giving you instant access to premium sound quality wherever you are. Our vast library of Synergy Core analog-modeled effects lets you shape your sound with precision and character – all while monitoring in real-time with imperceptible latency.
Professional studio-sound in your back pocket
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the sound-quality gap between artists, engineers, and producers with access to high-end studios and those working from home. The core technologies that placed our premium devices in some of the most revered recording studios are now accessible in a much smaller format at your fingertips.
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion
Our converters offer up to 127dB of headroom and provide extended detail in the low-end, and sonic bliss found only in the most sophisticated studios.
- Discrete console-grade preamps
Our ultra-linear console-grade transistor topology allows for recording with the highest fidelity and resolution, whilst sounding warm and musical on every source.
- 64-bit AFC™ technology
The 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking™ technology is taken straight from devices that have scored Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and power some of the most prestigious studios around the globe.
Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core: 4x8 USB Interface
Conversion & Clocking
• Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom;
• Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz;
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
• 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks;
• USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
• Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging;
• Digitally expandable over S/PDIF;
• Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored);
• 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control, compatible with wide variety of headphones.
• Bus-powered interface – powered by the USB connection without need for a dedicated power source;
• Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
• Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback;
• Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters;
• Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings;
• Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
Real-Time Effects Processing
• Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboardgear;
• Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
Included Synergy Core Effects
• 2 Preamps (GyrafGyratecIX, BA-31)
• 4 Equalizers (incl. VEQ-1A, VMEQ-5)
• 5 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, VCA160)
• 22 Guitar Amps & Cabs (incl.Bluelux1x12, Tube Guitar Amp)
• 2 Special Processing Effects (Expander, Noise Gate)
• 1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
• 1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)