Take the quantum leap to pro recordings
Empower your desktop setup with high-end technology and take the next step in your creative quest. The Zen Q Synergy Core allows you to thrive without restraints by giving you access to renowned sound quality, real-time processing of analog-modeled effects and expandable I/O.
Your desktop companion for better sound
With Zen Q Synergy Core, attain a sonically precise sound in your studio. The interface has all of the core performance qualities that high-end Antelope Audio interfaces are known for, so you can reap the benefits of seamless workflow for any desktop studio layout.
Refine your sound with Synergy Core FX
Along with our signature AuraVerb, Zen Q comes equipped with a virtual library of 37 free effects from the Synergy Core effects platform. You’ll get access to everything you need to capture and process audibly rich and dynamic sound. The collection includes analog-modeled compressors, equalizers, and mic-preamps, as well as guitar cabs & amps for dialing in the perfect guitar tone.
Grow your collection of Synergy Core effects with 50 optional expansions. The selection grows over time and includes emulations of classic gear and special third-party effects. Antelope Audio is proud to include Grove Hill’s Liverpool, Gyratec’s legendary EQs, Antares’ Auto-Tune, and Inertia’s Instinct.
Antelope Audio Zen Q: 14 X 10 BUS-POWERED THUNDERBOLT 3
5 Styles, 5 FX Bundles. Pick one, free.
Class-leading AD/DA conversion
- The AD/DA converter chips grant 127dB of headroom with undeniable definition.
Discrete console-grade preamps
- The two ultra-linear preamps feature true console-grade circuitry that imparts warmth and captures the natural details of any recorded instrument or voice.
64-bit AFC™ technology
- The 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking™ technology gives Zen Q efficient AD/DA conversion, deep soundstage, and clean channel separation.
- Bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 connectivity gives you ultra-low latency and the utmost stability, allowing you to record from any location without ever questioning Zen Q’s reliability.
- Zen Q comes with 2 combo XLR jacks and 2 additional TRS LINE/Hi-Z inputs. Use the combo jacks to choose between our Discrete console-grade preamps, LINE, or Hi-Z inputs.
- Take full advantage Zen Q’s digital expandability. The interface is expandable over ADAT via 8 additional input channels, and S/PDIF with 2 channels in and out.
Loopback function for streaming
- For a convenient online broadcasting setup, use loopback capabilities for streaming and recording OS/DAW playback and interface inputs simultaneously.
- Enhance your workflow by customizing and saving session presets, then recall them from the hardware effortlessly.