Portable Thunderbolt™ and USB Audio Interface
• 4x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core low-latency effects and audio engine processors
• Improved AD/DA conversion – up to 130dB DNR, on par with Orion Studio Synergy Core
• 2x increase in channel count (32 channels at sample rates up to 192kHz)
• Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB 2.0 cross-platform connectivity for Mac / Windows
• Support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C, Comp-4K-Bus and others
• 8 DC-coupled line outputs for CV applications like controlling modular synthesizers
• Discrete ultra – linear microphone preamps
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy core Thunderbolt™ and USB Audio Interface
Complete Creative Tool Box
Zen Tour offers an array of FPGA FX: Edge + Verge mic emulations, tape machine, preamps, eqs & compressors.
Thanks to our love for both analog detail and digital perfection, Zen Tour users can now access not only legendary guitar amps and cabs, but a plethora of classic studio gear as well — including the Reel to Reel tape machine developed by Igor Levin himself; an array of equalizers and compressors; but also a slew of cutting edge microphone emulations to be used by owners of the Antelope Audio Edge and/or Verge modeling mics.
4 MIC/LINE & 4 LINE/HI-Z INS
4 mic pres & 4 line/hi-z ins with phantom power, 8 analog outs, 2 headphone and 2 reamp outs, plus an array of digital I/O
Guitar amp modeling and effects processing with virtually 0 latency
Advanced Remote Apps
Control Zen Tour from multiple computers or via mobile and desktop apps
THUNDERBOLT™ & USB
32 channels via Thunderbolt™ and 24 on USB for zero-latency audio streaming
VINTAGE GUITAR FX
FPGA based hardware models of vintage gear and equalizers, at no cost
24-bit, 192 kHz audio and Antelope’s signature flawless conversion
UNBEATABLE AMOUNT OF I/O
for a device of that size.
With Zen Tour we have pushed the envelope once again.
Antelope is offering not just a portable Thunderbolt™ & USB audio interface, but a pro piece, easily covering the needs of a small band.
Zen Tour comes with 4 switchable Mic/Line inputs and 4 more HiZ/Line ins.
Two reamp outs and a Talkback button on the front panel put it in the spotlight of portable interfaces.