The MicroD is primarily a drum and percussion instrument microphone for professional stage and studio applications. The MicroD has a uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern and a smooth, accurate response in its frequency range.
This microphone is lightweight, compact and simple to use. The MicroD is housed in an aluminum ring and isolated by means of a rubber shock mount system. The MicroD hypercardioid microphone attaches easily and firmly to a standard drum rim utlizing the patented DVICE rim mount system.
- Cymbals, percussion toys (using the Dflex Micro clip)
Audix MicroD Miniature Condenser Clip-on Microphone
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||5.6 mV/Pa @1k|
What's In The Box
- 1 x MicroD Instrument Microphone
- 1 x 6' shielded cable
- 1 x DVICEMICRO Optional Flexible Mini-gooseneck with Springloaded Rim Mount Clamp
- 1 x APS910 48 V Phantom Power Adapter
- 1 x WS20 External windscreen
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch