Cole Clark Angel 2: All Blackwood with dual outputs.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system.
- Lollar Imperial Humbucker (Separate output. Tone and volume on face)
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Left handed version unavailable
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case.
- Grain may vary