Cole Clark Long Lady Bass: 5 string bass by Neil Kennedy.
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Nut width: 45mm
- String spacing at bridge: 18mm
- Fingerboard radius: 305mm (12 inch)
- Scale length: 35”
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck: 3 piece Queensland Maple with carbon fibre and 2 way truss rod
- Fingerboard Wood: River sheoak (ebony optional)
- Body wood: Bunya pine with a cap wood of Blackwood
- Colours: Clear, translucent red, blue or green.
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Knobs: Domed Knurled
- Pickups: Aguilar Super Double dual coil humbucker
- EQ: Aguilar OBP3 18 volt – The OBP-3 is Aguilar’s most flexible on-board preamp design, providing +/-18dB of cut and boost at 40Hz, +/- 16dB of cut and boost at either 400Hz or 800Hz and +/- 16dB of treble cut and boost at 6.5 kHz.
- Volume with push pull active passive switch
- Pickup blend control
- Passive tone control (always in circuit)
- Treble control
- Middle control with push pull switch to change the centre frequency
- Bass control
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Nickle 45, 65, 85, 105, 130