When workspace is at a premium, don’t compromise on quality. With the 8020D, Genelec’s renowned accuracy and reliability will fit your project and your space.
The Genelec 8020D is small in dimensions, but big in ambition. The 8020D, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy consumption than earlier models of 8020. Designed to suit the broadest possible range of listening environments, 8020D thrives when space is at a premium, and draws on the innovation of the 8000 Series for an unrivalled near-field experience.
Trust in the colour-free, accurate reproduction of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), while relying on the precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). And when you’re finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode. From post-production studios to OB vans and DAW-based rooms, the 8020D is your near-field solution of choice.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Genelec 8020D 4" Studio Monitor
- 100 dB
- 56 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- ± 2.5 dB (62 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 4 in + Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (both Class D)
- H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- 3.2 kg / 7.0 lb
- 1 x XLR analog input