Trying to label John Scofield’s work is nearly impossible: post-bop, funk-edged jazz, R&B…for all we know he may be inventing a whole new genre at this very moment. And for as varied as his musical stylings are, there also seems no end to the breadth of Scofield’s musical collaborations. Whether challenging the form with Pat Metheny, cruising with Medeski, Martin & Wood, or jamming with Gov’t Mule, the soulfulness of Scofield’s tone and chops makes him instantly recognizable to his ever-growing legion of fans.
Includes hard shell case.
Ibanez JSM10VYS: John Scofield Signature 6str w/Case - Vintage Yellow Sunburst
- JSM3pc Nyatoh/Mapleset-in neck
- Flamed Maple top Flamed Maple backFlamed Maple sides
- Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Medium fretsArtstar fret edge treatment
number of frets
- Gibraltar Artist bridge
- Quik Change III tailpiece
- Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bone nut
Hardshell Case Included