Studio Grade Production – Simplified!
Enter the world of studio-based recording with the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro—the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the critically acclaimed AIR 192|4 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium AIR Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
We've included software to match your style!
The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
More Than Just an Interface
This is the creative center of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously.
M Audio AIR 192|4 VOCAL STUDIO PRO Complete Vocal Production Package
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (1) XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware