The MA-300 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm, vacuum tube condenser microphone. Based upon the widely accepted MA-200 designed by David Royer, the MA-300 adds a continuously variable pickup pattern selector, 15dB pad and a switchable bass roll-off. The MA-300 gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones.
- Remotely controlled, continuously variable polar pattern selector
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Switchable Bass Roll-off
- Hand-selected 3-micron double diaphragm capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tube
- Internal switchable power supply voltage
- Ultra clean signal path
Use anywhere you would use a large diaphragm tube microphone.
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- Acoustic Instruments
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Orchestral Recording
- Choral Recording