Powersoft X8 innovates and evolves the concept of the amplification platform thanks to the integration of a worldwide compatible three-phase power supply and a fully-featured DSP.
The complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform heralds new and innovative level of signal processing, providing non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 2s in input processing and 100ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters, and Active DampingControl™.
The power supply permits worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration: it is now suitable for Single Phase, Bi-Phase, or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without the need for manual selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
MyPowersoft services are available for this product
Powersoft X8: 8-channel Benchmark Amplifier with DSP and optional Dante™
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Two-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC, with automatic switching and balancing
- Three-phase load balancing directly managed by the unit without the need for complex load assignments in the system design
- Power Factor Correction PFC for low power consumption and compatibility with a wide range of voltages
- Power limiters that eliminate the need for expensive power sequencers
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Innovative failure protection aimed at keeping the system on its SOA by detecting the power delivered to speakers compared to the power drawn from mains
- Real-time measurement and processing of the output signal in order to obtain the power output: all data are collected and compared with data about the available stored energy and the power available from the mains. This makes the system immune from any misalignment such as overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, etc.
- Protection against potentially harmful signals: DC, VHF, and clipping
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 8x8 input/ output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- 8 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and optional 16-in/8-out redundant Dante™ connection provides maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that automatically switches input source in case of a signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Non-boolean channel routing
- Input signal backup policy aimed to improve reliability against signal fault
- Signal grouping for speaker routing
- Built-in remote management via WiFi
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostics
- Load impedance measurement/display for each channel
- Output power measurements/display for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements/display
Digital Signal Processing
- TI C6000 DSP platform architecture
- AD/DA converter: dual 24bit @48 kHz Tandem® architecture, 127 dB dynamic range, per channel
- Input/output independent equalizers per channel providing Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossovers: linear phase (FIR), hybrid (FIR-IIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Input delay up to 2s and output delay up to 100ms for time alignment per channel
- Active DampingControl™ for cable compensation
- Power limiter (TruePower™, RMS voltage, RMS current) + Peak Limiter
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
- Dedicated Web App