Clear, Accurate Sound for Mobile and Installed Systems
AIR10: 2-Way Active Sound-Reinforcement Loudspeakers
PreSonus AIR10: 2-Way 10" 1200W Active Loudspeaker
Affordable Digital Control
How well a speaker can adapt to installations depends on its rear-panel control options. AIR speakers are the only loudspeakers in their price range with the digital signal processing power needed to fully optimize themselves for a wide range of applications.
A dozen parameters can be customized with the touch of a button. A bright LCD screen eliminates guesswork as presets change the AIR10’s response for use as front-of-house main speakers, as monitor wedges, for music playback (great for DJs), for enhanced low end and a warmer sound, and for improved speech intelligibility. Treble and bass controls boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies. Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting, as well as flown installations. You can even turn the AIR’s front LED on and off.
A Fresh Approach to 10-inch Active 2-ways
By employing different amplifier types for each driver, AIR10 loudspeakers use the respective strengths of Class D and Class A/B. A 500W Class D amplifier powers the 10-inch LF driver; a 200W Class AB amplifier drives the 1-inch HF driver, delivering a natural sounding, "AIR-y" high end.
- Hybrid 1,200W (peak) power amp configuration
- 1-inch, high-frequency compression driver
- 10-inch woofer with a 2-inch voice coil
- 90° x 60° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern
- Maximum output: 121 dB SPL
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs and one summed, balanced output
- Easy-to-use DSP presets (DSP, FOH, Monitor, Speech, Stand, Bracket, Suspend)
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor-wedge applications
- 33 mm pole socket with 7.5˚ downward tilt
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Rugged plastic enclosure