PreSonus®’ Quantum 2626 is the fastest and best-sounding interface on the planet, thanks to the jaw-dropping speed of Thunderbolt™ 3, 8 premium PreSonus XMAX analog mic preamps, and pristine ADA converters.
The world’s fastest interface, with a round-trip latency of less than 1 ms, using the Thunderbolt™ 3 bus; record and monitor through your favorite plug-ins in real time at up to 24-bit/192 kHz; 8 front-mounted, pristine XMAX analog mic preamps; 2 direct preamp outputs and 2 line returns for outboard effects; 8 balanced DC coupled analog outputs can provide control voltage to external analog equipment, using a DAW plug-in; up to 26 simultaneously inputs and outputs when expanded via ADAT Optical
Record and monitor through your favorite plug-ins inside your DAW with the fastest audio interface on the planet. The Quantum 2626 takes advantage of the jaw-dropping speed of Thunderbolt™ 3 to achieve a barely-measurable round-trip latency of less than 1 ms. Superb high-definition digital conversion and eight ultra-transparent analog XMAX mic preamps ensure your audio always sounds its best. Insert your favorite outboard gear with two direct preamp outputs and dedicated line-level returns. Expand your system up to 26 simultaneous inputs and outputs using ADAT Optical. Streamline your recording process and make better music, faster with the Quantum 2626.
- The world’s fastest Thunderbolt 3 audio interface, with round-trip latency of less than 1 ms
- 8 front-mounted ultra-transparent XMAX analog mic preamps
- High-definition 24-bit A/D/A conversion up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- 2 direct outputs with dedicated line-level returns for inserting output gear
- Up to 26-in/26-out when expanded via dual ADAT Optical
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs and 6 mic/line inputs
- ¼” TRS Left and Right main outputs
- 8 ¼” TRS line outputs, DC-coupled
- 2 ¼” headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical, S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included