10" 2-way, externally powered, live sound-reinforcement loudspeaker.
The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
- For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
QSC E110 10" 2-way, passive loudspeaker
|Configuration||1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||68Hz – 20kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50Hz - 20kHz|
|Power capacity²: continuous/peak||300 W / 1200 W|
|Sensitivity||95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m|
|Coverage Angle||85° conical DMT|
|Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m)||126 dB|
254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
|Cross-over||Full-range only, 1.8 kHz|
|Input Connections||2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip|
|Enclosure||Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.|
|Mounting and suspension||9 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket|
|Net weight||20kg / 44lbs|
|Shipping weight||23kg / 50lbs|
330 x 560 x 330 mm
13 x 22 x 13-inch