12" 2-way, externally powered, live sound-reinforcement loudspeaker.
The E112 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 12-inch die cast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice-coil. The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz making it an excellent choice for applications in which space or budget preclude the use of a subwoofer. The DMT coverage angle of 85° is ideal for most medium and medium-long throw applications.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 400 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
- For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
QSC E112 12" 2-way passive loudspeaker
|Configuration||1 x 12-inch, 2-way, non-powered|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||64 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||46 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Power capacity1: continuous/peak||400 W / 1600 W|
|Sensitivity||96 dB, 1 W @ 1 m|
|Coverage Angle||85° conical DMT|
|Output2 (peak SPL @ 1m)||128 dB|
305 mm (12-inch) driver with 76 mm (3-inch) voice coil
25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
|Cross-over||Full range only, 1.8 kHz|
|Input Connections||2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip|
|Enclosure||Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.|
14.2 x 24.2 x 14.6 in
360 x 616 x 371 mm
|Net Weight||23 kg / 51 lb|
|Shipping Weight||26 kg / 57.5 lb|